In the year 1996, the third Miss Nepal beauty contest was held. In the contest, there were 16 contestants from all over Nepal. The winners of the contest were:
- Miss Nepal 1996 – Poonam Ghimire
- First Runner Up – Tsering Lhamo Zunglo
- Second Runner up – Binita Gurung
- Third Runner up – Kala Subba (Read more about Kala Subba in xnepali)
- Fourth Runner up – Shova Chand
The profiles of the contestants of Miss Nepal 1996 were:
Kamala Adhikari has won the Beautician Nepal 2016 crown in an event held at Rastriya Naachghar, Jamal on April 4, 2016. In addition to the crown, Kamala also won Most Popular award. Kamala was crowned by Beautician Nepal 2015, Gauri Rai Chhetri.
In the contest with 25 contestants beauticians, the first runner up was Kamana Bhusal. Kamana was also awarded Most Intelligent award. Saraswati Dhawanja was awarded the second runner up title. Dhawanja was also Most Confident award winner. The third runner up and the winner of Best Talent was Rina Sonar.
Full list of title winners are:
- Kamala Adhikari – Beautician nepal 2016, Most Popular
- Kamana Bhusal – First Runner Up, Most Intelligent
- Saraswati Dhawanja – Second Runner Up, Most Confident
- Rina Sonar – Third Runner Up, Best talent
- Karishma Tamang – Best Catwalk
- Simran Pariyar – Best Personality
- Rama Singh Thakuri – Best Personality
- Mamati Rai – Best Discipline
- Pratima Thakuri – Best Skin
- Sarita Thapa Magar – Best Hair
- Sajana Rai – Most Charming
- Pratima Dongol – Most Innocent
- Bismilla Lama – Most Beautiful
- Lamin Tamang – Most Smart
- Nira Chand – Most Friendly
- Rabina Shrestha – Most Active
- Nima Sherpa – Most Stylist
- Yam Kumari – Most Punctual
- Indu Pariyar – Most Bugly
- Pratikshya Bista – Most Energetic
- Mandira Magar – Most Helpful
- Srijana Chapagain – Beauty with Purpose
- Saraswati Khadka – Best Complexity
- Sangita Rai – Best Figure
- Rama Singh Thakuri – Best Dress
The contest was held by Amazon Entertainment. The judges in the contest were Kala Subba, Ashok Pyasi Rai, Jayan Subba Manandhr, and Surya Chandra.
The first edition of Spark Miss Limbu 2012/5072 is being organized by Yakthung Youth Association (YYA), an independent joint organization of youth artists and media persons. A choreographer and model Kala Subba is choreographing the contestants and the former Miss Nepal Malvika Subba is training them for the final. The successful winner of Miss Limbu 2012 contest will receive a crown and a cash prize of Rs 50,000.The first runner-up and the second runner-up will receive a cash prizes of Rs 25,000 and Rs. 15,000 respectively.
The finale to be held in Kathmandu on September 21, 2012 will feature selected beauties from all over Nepal and some from Hong Kong and the UK.
Incoming search terms: