In the 8th Miss Pokhara finale held at Pokhara Sabhagriha, Sadichha Pandey was crowned the Miss Pokhara 2016 title. 21 years-old Sadichha, selected from the pool of 11 Pokhareli contestants, was also Miss Viewers Choice and Miss Popularity sub-title winner. The first runner up of the contest was Rashmi Thapa. The second runner up was Unnati Gurung.
Miss Pokhara 2016, Pandey, was awarded Rs. 50,000 in cash prize and a scooter. She would also be the confirmed participant of Miss Nepal 2017. The first runner up Thapa was awarded Rs. 30,000 and the second runner up Gurung was awarded Rs. 20,000 cash and a mobile phone each.
Incoming search terms:
- beeg nepali 2017
- miss pokhara 2017
- nepali 2016 model
The 14th Miss Teen Nepal 2016 title went to Jasmin Khadka. In the beauty contest held among teen girls at Pragya Bhawan, Kamaladi, Jasmin also won the Miss Photogenic title.
The first runner up of the contest was Urja Newa. 18-years old Urja also won Miss Discipline sub-title. The second runner up was 18-years-old Anuskha Adhikari. Continue reading
Incoming search terms:
For the first time in Nepal, Miss Bishowkarma beauty contest was held in Kathmandu. The winner of Miss Bishowkarms 2016 was Chetkumari Bishowkarma. The first runner up of the contest was Bhawana Lamgade and the second runner up was Sujan Shah Shankar.
In the beauty contest organized by Creative insight Media, the contest was held at the Army Officers Club, Sundhara. The chief guest of the event was minister Shankar Bhandari. The judges of the contest were singer Sitaram Kharel, actor Ramesh Upreti, journalist Saroj KC, journalist Gita Adhikari, and Dr. Ayushman Ghimire. The chief judge was Min Bishowkarma.
Watch the video of the event:
In the 2016 edition of Miss Teen College 2016 beauty contest, Aditi Tuladhar of Little Angels College. The 17 years-old winner, Aditi has completed her 12th standard in the college. In addition to winning the crown, Aditi had also won Miss Personality and Miss Best Stylist awards.
Out of the 28 contestants, the first runner up was Pratikchhya Tamang of Dakshinkali, Pharping. In addition to winning the first runner up title, 17-years old Tamang also won the Viwers Choice award. Another 17-years old, Pratha Basnet of Xavier International College won the Second runner up title and Miss Creative Award. Sonam Khadgi of Redon College, Samakhushi won the third runner up title and the fourth runner up title went to Barsha Basnet of Saint Lawrence College, Chabahil.
In the contest organized by Seasons Media, Nabina Maharjan was Miss Beautiful eyes, Rabina Kharel was Organizer’s Choice, Rejina Khadka was Miss Best Skin, Nisha Raut won Miss Discipline, Aanchal Dhami was Miss Friendship Anisha Shrestha was Miss Best Walk, Sushma Shrestha was Miss Healthy Smile, Miss Photogenic was Arati Lama, Anu KC was Miss Popular, Sirjana Raut was Miss Talent, Rushma Tamang was Miss Innocent, Sakshi Pyakurel got Facebook Award, Samjhuta Rai was mIss Fitness, Swastika Adhikari was Social Award winner, Kalyani Shrestha was Best Hair and Urmila Shrestha had won Miss Leadership title.
Kamala Adhikari has won the Beautician Nepal 2016 crown in an event held at Rastriya Naachghar, Jamal on April 4, 2016. In addition to the crown, Kamala also won Most Popular award. Kamala was crowned by Beautician Nepal 2015, Gauri Rai Chhetri.
In the contest with 25 contestants beauticians, the first runner up was Kamana Bhusal. Kamana was also awarded Most Intelligent award. Saraswati Dhawanja was awarded the second runner up title. Dhawanja was also Most Confident award winner. The third runner up and the winner of Best Talent was Rina Sonar.
Full list of title winners are:
- Kamala Adhikari – Beautician nepal 2016, Most Popular
- Kamana Bhusal – First Runner Up, Most Intelligent
- Saraswati Dhawanja – Second Runner Up, Most Confident
- Rina Sonar – Third Runner Up, Best talent
- Karishma Tamang – Best Catwalk
- Simran Pariyar – Best Personality
- Rama Singh Thakuri – Best Personality
- Mamati Rai – Best Discipline
- Pratima Thakuri – Best Skin
- Sarita Thapa Magar – Best Hair
- Sajana Rai – Most Charming
- Pratima Dongol – Most Innocent
- Bismilla Lama – Most Beautiful
- Lamin Tamang – Most Smart
- Nira Chand – Most Friendly
- Rabina Shrestha – Most Active
- Nima Sherpa – Most Stylist
- Yam Kumari – Most Punctual
- Indu Pariyar – Most Bugly
- Pratikshya Bista – Most Energetic
- Mandira Magar – Most Helpful
- Srijana Chapagain – Beauty with Purpose
- Saraswati Khadka – Best Complexity
- Sangita Rai – Best Figure
- Rama Singh Thakuri – Best Dress
The contest was held by Amazon Entertainment. The judges in the contest were Kala Subba, Ashok Pyasi Rai, Jayan Subba Manandhr, and Surya Chandra.
In an event held at Rastriya Naachghar, Kathmandu, on Chaitra 4 (March 17), Miss Rai 2016 was announced. Alisha Rai from Khotang was chosen Miss Rai 2016 from a pool of 14 contestants. After winning the title, Alisha was awarded iPhone 6 and the crown in the ceremony.
The first runner up of the contest was Sita Rai and the second runner up was Nishma Rai. Kabita Rai was also awarded the third runner up title in the ceremony.
The full list of title winners are:
- Alisha Rai – Miss Rai 2016, Miss Discipline
- Sita Rai – First Runner up – Miss Rai 2016, Miss Talent
- Nishma Rai – Second runner up – Miss Rai 2016, Miss Personality
- Kabita Rai – Third runner up – Miss Rai 2016, Miss Culture
- Sarita Chamling Rai – Miss Best Dress
- Ambika Bambule Rai – Miss Popularity
- Mira Dumi Rai – Miss Best Hari
- Rojina Rai – Miss Photogenic
- Manila Rai – Miss Best Smile
- Nisha Rai – Miss Leadership
- Sandhya Rai – Miss Friendship
- Niruta Rai – Miss Punctuality
- Sirjana Rai – Miss Vigor
- Santoshi Rai – Miss
Minister Sherdhan Rai was the chief guest of the event. The judges of the contest were Shantiram Rai, Dilip Rai, Sarita Rai, Dewan Rai and Niranjan Thapa.
Incoming search terms:
- rai dress
- alisha rai height
- alisha rai hot photo
- alisha rai hot pics
- alisha rai hot photos
- photos of Alisha rai
- Alisha rai hot pic
- kabita rai hot photo
- pic nepali model alisha rai bikini
- Alisha rai heigh
In the World Miss University 2016, Nepali contestant Nagma Shrestha has won the third Runners Up title. In the contest held on January 27, 2016 in Beijing, China, Shrestha was also awarded Miss Fitness title. 24 years old Nagma was the Miss Earth Nepal 2012 who had also participated in Miss Earth 2012.
In addition to winning the titles, Nagma is also appointed the Peace Ambassador at 27th World Miss University 2016. Nagma was handed over the Certificate of Appointment in an event held in China.
Incoming search terms:
- beeg com 2016
- mom ster xes video
- www bindu pariyar xnxx com
- paichos xnxx com
- nepali bindu payear xnxx