In an even held in Kathmandu on January 25, 2013, a student of Fluorescent Academy, Samakhushi was awarded the Junior School Princess 2013. 12-year-old Swostika Dhakal won Junior School Princess 2013 title and Miss Talent title in the contest. After winning the contest Swostika was offered a year-long scholarship in the school, laptop, cycle, bag, mobile and other gift hampers.
Top five in Junior School Princess 2013
Karuna Purja Magar, a class 5 student, won the first runner-up title in the event. She was also Miss Popular in the event. Karuna was awarded with a bicycle, mobile, school bag and other gift hampers. Prativa Tamang won the second runner-up and Miss Discipline titles.
There were 32 participants and 50 percent of the participants had won at least one title. The event was organized by Season Media and was held in Rastriya Naachghar, Jamal. The theme of this year’s contest was "Create Your School Identity".
Top Five in Junior School Princess 2013
- Swostika Dhakal – Junior School Princess 2013 and Miss Talent
- Karuna Purja Magar – First runner-up and Miss Popular
- Prativa Tamang – Second runner-up and Miss Discipline
- Shristi Thapa Magar – Third runner-up
- Kriti Dangal – Fourth runner-up
Other title winners:
- Sneha Sigdel – Best Friendship
- Nisima Lama – Best Smile
- Digisa Ghale – Best Skin
- Osma Tandukar – Best Personality
- Prapti Thapa – Organizer’s choice
- Pooja Pokharel – Miss Innocent
- Samagri Devkota – Cute Child
- Sauya Adhikari – Miss Intelligent
- Krishchala Shrestha – Miss Healthy
- Monika Dhakal – Miss Photogenic
- Aaisha Gurung – Best Dress
History of Junior School Princess
The beauty contest Junior School Princess is held every year since the last year by Seasons Media for the students of grade 4, 5, 6, and 7. The girl children of 8 years to 12 years compete to win various title during the winter holidays in school.
The first Junior School Princess was held in 2012.
Judges of Junior School Princess 2013
Incoming search terms: