Miss Nepal US(A) 2013 participant Sristi Gautam hails from Bay Area, CA. 24-years-old Sristi describes herself as an upbeat, ambitious, and confident person. She is 5 feet and 2 inches tall and weighs 110 pounds.
Some of Sristi’s hobbies include running, u-jam, learning foreign languages, volunteering, camping, swimming, dancing, traveling, and writing. In addition, Sristi has always been passionate about modeling, taking photo shoot and karate.
Sristi had always dreamt to do something good for the country and society and she believes that the participation in Miss Nepal USA 2013 will help her in realizing the dream. Shristi is inspired by activist Rabindra Mishra who has published a book named ‘Khana Pugos Dina Pugos’ a book about helping other people.
If successful, Sristi wants to use the Miss Nepal USA platform to create awareness and education on health. She is specially concerned about cancer and she would like "to help create a world with less cancer and more birthdays".
Some of the achievements of Sristi are:
- She was the President of the International Students Association (Organization size: 900+) in University of Wyoming
- Awarded Student Employee of the year 2012
- Active member for a lot of student organizations on campus
- Raised money for International Students Emergency Fund Currently
- a blue belt in Karate and a member of World Seido Karate Organization
She is currently working in the Silicon Valley as a Business Development Manager. She is a career oriented woman – more details on her professional life can be seen in Linkedin.
Details on her recent volunteer/fundraising experience for the fundraising of Avon Breast Cancer Foundation and Relay for Life can be found here.