Nepalese Fashion Home (NFH) has held the final of Princess Nepal 2012 on October 18, 2012 (Kartik 2, 2069). At the end of the event, Miss Sonakshi Khadka was crowned the Princess Nepal 2012 title. Miss Suwanta Shah was awarded the first runner-up title and Miss Missek Limbu was selected the second runner-up.
Mrs. Rekha Khetan, the chief guest and a judge crowned the Miss Princess Nepal 2012. The winners were selected by a team of judges including Nirnaya Shrestha, Uday Sotang, Anil Shah, Rekha Khetan, Neha Rana Kachhyapati, Senon D. Lama, Raju Maharjan and Suneeta Dangol (Miss Newa 2011).
Details on prizes to the winners are not known. The audition of the contest was held exactly a month earlier, on September 18.
Other title winner include:
- Princess Creative Attire: Miss Presika Rajya Laxmi Shah
- Princess Personality: Miss Prapti Khadka
- Princess Popular: Miss Priya K.C.
- Best Smile: Miss Purninima Gurung
- Best Skin: Miss Dolma Sherpa
- Princess Elegant: Miss Neesha K.C.
- Princess Charming: Miss Soniya Shrestha
- Picture perfect: Miss Amrita Shah
- Princess Talent: Miss Samina Dangol
- Friendship and Wearable attire: Miss Sweety Sherpa
- Princess Discipline: Miss Sandra Shrestha
A group photo of all the participants taken during the talent show event (judges in the front row). Click to enlarge:
Nepalese Fashion Home (NFH) organizes all sort of beauty contests including:
- Miss Teen Gurung (in 2005 and 2006)
- Miss Gurung (in 2006 and 2011)
- Miss Little Newa
- Miss Newa
- Miss Kid Queen
- Master Star
- Miss Teen Sherpa (in 2004)
We had analyzed the terms and condition of Princess Nepal beauty contest previously. (Photo credit – NFH)