A beauty from Lamjung Sandhya Gurung has won the Miss Tamusyo 2014 title besting among the 19 contestants in the 2014 editing of the contest. The 18 years old beauty was awarded Rs. 50,000 in cash, trophy and gift hampers after winning the title. Shandiya will also be offered a week-long Hong Kong tour. In addition to the crown, Sandhya had also won the Viewers Choice title. The grade 12 student of Bhadrakali Higher Secondary School, Pokhara lives in Pokhara these days.
Anita Gurung of Dolkha was awarded the First Runner Up title. She was awarded Rs. 35,000 in cash, crown, trophy and gift hampers.
Kala Gurung of Kaski was awarded the second runner up title. She was awarded Rs. 24,000 cash, trophy, crown and gift hampers. Kala was also Miss Popular.
Other title winners include:
- Sujan Gurung, Lamjung — Miss Talent
- Usha Gurung, Kaski — Best Personality
- Sujita Gurung, Chitwan — Best Hair
- Rupa Gurung, Kaski — Best Walk
- Sashi Gurung, Tanahun — Best Smile
- Poonam Gurung, Nawalparasi — Best Figure
- Pooja Gurung, Kaski — Miss Photogenic
- Praagina Gurung, Kaaski – Jukson Popular
The contest started in 2012 to promote Gurung language, culture and tradition (news about last year’s Miss Tamusyo).
Incoming search terms:
- Miss Tamusyo Nepal