Priyanka Shrestha of Biratnagar has won the sixth Miss Purwanchal beauty contest. The 18-years old beauty has won the biggest beauty contest of the East Nepal in the event held in Dharan on April 16, 2015. (read Full coverage in xnepali). The summary of the title winners:
- Miss Purbanchal 2015 – Priyanka Shrestha from Biratnagar. Age 18-years. Also Miss Public Choice.
- Miss Purbanchal 2015, runner up – Anu Rai, from Dharan, age 20 years. Also Miss Talent.
- Miss Purbanchal 2015, second runner up – Pramisha Bajracharya of Damak, Jhapa, age 20 years
Priyanka wins a scooty and Hong Kong travel. Brand ambassador of the Hotel Association of Bhedetar, Asara Sudhar Kendra and Budhasubba Gold Cup.
Anu wins Rs. 40,000 in cash and travel to Thailand.
Pramisha wins Rs. 30,000 in cash and travel to Pokhara.
Other title winners in Miss Purbanchal 2015 are:
- Saira Magar – Miss Charming
- Sanju Malla Thakuri – Miss Personality
- Misal Shrestha – Miss Friendship
- Samuna Limbu – Miss Photogenic
- Sarupa Thapa Magar – Miss Best Catwalk
Click for the photo profile of the contestants of Miss Purbanchal 2015.
Contestants in Saree:
Photo credit – Deelip and the contest organizers
Incoming search terms: