The reigning Miss Nepal Earth 2014, Prinsha Shrestha, has left on Wednesday, April 1, to participate in Miss Eco 2015 contest being held in Egypt. As she flew in Oman Air, the official organizer of Miss Nepal beauty contest, Hidden Treasure, has released an announcement that the Prinsha has left without the consent, knowledge or coordination with the organizer.
Photo: Prinsha in Egypt on arrival.
Full announcement of Hidden Treasure:
Please be informed that reigning Miss Nepal Earth 2014 – Ms Prinsha Shrestha is headed for Egypt to participate in Miss Eco without our consent , knowledge or coordination. She has been dealing and has dealt directly with them. Miss Earth Pageant has officially informed us that they too have no knowledge regarding the same nor are they involved in any form with Miss Eco – Egypt as Ms Prinsha Shrestha is claiming on her Facebook page.
This is to make everyone officially aware of this situation and to inform that The Hidden Treasure Pvt Ltd. (Miss Nepal organizers) or Carousal Productions (Miss Earth Pageant organizers, Miss Earth Pageant) are not involved or responsible for this representation by Prinsha Shrestha, Miss Nepal Earth 2014.
Photos of Prinsha at the airport in Kathmandu before flying to Egypt:
According to Miss Eco Facebook page, other participants of the contest include:
- Miss Earth Fiji 2014 – Zero McCracken
- Miss Earth Guatemala 2014 – Thaila Raquel
- Miss Earth Nepal 2014 – Prinsha Shrestha
- Miss Earth Namibia 2014 – Paulina Malulu
- Miss Earth Mexico 2014 – Yareli Carrilo
- Miss Earth Netherlands 2014 – Talisa Wolters
- Miss Earth Australia 2014 – Nadine Roberts
- Miss Earth Chile 2014 – Catalina Caceres
- Miss UK – Sarah Archer
- Miss Earth Slovenia – Patricia Pakler
- Miss Earth Egypt – Nancy Magdy
Incoming search terms:
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1830 7hHm1u8jjR77Ye6x8sZG3ptVkmsmF47rsSCRTTRcH0qMsTdsjlXXa5kApUAEn6nW 77d6418b4d3bd4b6abe8dc105ab8985845975f55&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme