Nisha Pathak has become the fifth Miss Global International Nepal. Selected out of 24 contestants, Nisha won a cash prize of Rs. 200,000 and a trophy. In addition to winning the crown, Nisha also won Miss Discipline title.
The first runner up of the contest was Sushmita Regmi. Sushmita was awarded Rs. 60,000 in cash prize and she also won Miss Talent and Miss Photogenic titles. The second runner up of the contest was Archana Panthi. Archana was awarded Rs. 30,000 in cash prize. She also won Miss Intelligent title.
The title winners include:
- Nisha Pathak – Miss Global International 2014, Miss Discipline
- Sushmita Regmi – 1st runner up Miss Global International 2014, Miss Talent and Miss Photogenic
- Archana Panthi – 2nd runner up Miss Global International 2014, Miss Intelligent
- Ashmita Timilsina – Miss Popular and Miss Best Walk
- Manisha KC – Miss Punctual
- Pragati Amatya – Miss Personality
- Bipasana Karmacharya – Miss Friendship
Incoming search terms:
- sagun shahi
- miss nurse nepal
- 1999 Junior Miss Pageant
- awa 2013
- dharan com