The first Miss Sunar (Bishowkarma) Nepal 2014 is Pratichha Sunar. A resident of Siddhartha Chowk and Nursing student, Pratichha won the silver crown and cash prize of Rs. 50,000. In addition to the title, Pratichhya also won Best Talent award and Miss Popular awards.
To witness the finale of Miss Sunar some 2,000 viewers were gathered at Pokhara Sabhagriha. The well known film director Tulsi Ghimire crowned and awarded the first Miss Sunar.
The first runner up of the contest was Puspa Sunar and the second runner up was Shila Bishowkarma. The resident of Bhadure, Kaski, Puspa received the crown and Rs. 15,000 in cash after winning the first runner up. The second runner up, Shila of Siddharthachowk was awarded a crown and Rs. 10,000 in cash prize.
In the contest organized by Visual Zone, Sunar (Bishowkarma) girls from all over Nepal had applied. 17 contestants were selected for the finale and were trained on the culture and tradition of the ethnic community.
The title winners:
- Pratichha Sunar – Miss Sunar 2014, Miss Best Talent, Miss Popular
- Puspa Sunar – Miss Sunar First Runner up
- Shila Sunar – Miss Sunar Second Runner up
- Muskan Sunar – Miss Smile and Miss Hair
- Barsha Sunar – Miss Best Punctual
- Sapana Sunar – Miss Best Confidence, Miss Best Complexion
- Sachina Sunar – Miss Best Figure
- Smita Sunar – Miss Discipline
- Santoshi Sunar – Miss Photogenic
- Sangita Sunar – Supporting
- Parbati Sunar – Viewers Choice
- Puspa, Bulu, Sita and Kabita – Best contested