The third edition of Miss Nepal USA is announced and the application is open for all eligible participants. The requirements to participate in the beauty contest are:
- Female of age between 18 and 26 years (by December 31, 2012)
- Residents of the United States of America
- Unmarried female of Nepali origin or US citizen born in Nepal
- Pay an application fee of $100
If you are want to apply online please visit missnepalus.com.
Out of the total applicants, 20 contestants will be shortlisted for the final. The cost of the participation in the final is $1,000 which is the responsibility of the contestant.
The final of the contest is scheduled to held on August 17, 2013 in New York, USA.
Miss Nepal US(A) Contest details
Miss Nepal US is organized by Event Planet Inc., USA in association with E Planet Pvt. Ltd, Nepal. In addition to the main organizers other USA based Nepalese and Non-Nepalese organization are also involved in the organization of the contest.
Recently, Nepal Tourism Board (NTB) had honored Miss Nepal USA 2012- Aastha Shrestha as Goodwill Ambassador of NTB for the year 2013.
History of Miss Nepal US(A)
Miss Nepal US(A) started in 2011.
The first Miss Nepal US (A) was Sujita Basnet. In addition to being Miss Nepal US (A) 2011 Sujita was also Miss Best Walk
Miss Nepal US (A) 2011 winners:
- Sujita Basnet (Miss Nepal US (A) 2011)
- Tilasmi Bista (Miss Nepal US (A) 2011 First Runner up)
- Nabina Basnet (Miss Nepal US (A) 2011 Second Runner up)
Miss Nepal US (A) 2012 winners:
- Aastha Shrestha (Miss Nepal US (A) 2012)
- Nurja Shrestha (Miss Nepal US (A) 2012 First Runner up)
- Aashma Dhakal (Miss Nepal US (A) 2012 Second Runner up)