UPDATE – Crowning Video:
A Dharane beauty, Subin Limbu has won the Miss Nepal 2014 title in the finale held at Kathmandu on May 2, 2014. Subin was one of the 19 contestants eying the Miss Nepal title this year. 23-years-old Subin is 5 feet and 8 inches tall.
A student of BBA, Subin was the first runner up of Miss Mongol 2010. After winning Miss Nepal title, Subin has also received a gift prize of Rs. 100,000 and will represent Nepal in Miss World 2014.
The Miss Nepal First Runner up title went to Prinsha Shrestha and the Second Runner up title went to Sonie Rajbhandari. Prinsha who represents Nepal in Miss Earth 2014 received a cash prize of Rs. 65,000. Sonie was awarded Rs. 40,000 cash prize and she will represent Nepal in Miss International 2014.
Top four title winners and Nepali representatives in international platforms:
- Subin Limbu – Miss Nepal World 2014
- Prinsha Shrestha – Miss Nepal Earth 2014, Miss Best Complexion, Ishani’s Beauty with a Purpose
- Sonie Rajbhandari – Miss Nepal International 2014, Honda Miss Stylish, Miss Friendship
- Pranayana KC – Miss Nepal – Tourism Queen International 2014, Nanglo Miss Personality
Other Title winners
- Sitoshna Ban – Shree Ganapati Jewellers Miss Photogenic
- Lakpa Wongmo Tamang – The Hidden Treasure Miss Talent, Republica Fanta Miss Bubbly
- Rashmi Adhikari – Miss Beautiful Hair
- Alisha Kunwar – Sulux Miss Punctuality
Top 5 in Miss Nepal were: