UPDATE – Video highlight added at the end of post:
In the contest held in Pragya Bhawan Kathmandu on March 20, 2013, the Miss Nepal 2013 crown was handed over to Ishani Shrestha. One of the 17 participants of Miss Nepal contest this year 21-years-old Ishani is 173 cm tall and is studying dental health.
The first runnerup of the contest was Rozisha Shahi Thakuri and the second runner up was Shritima Shah.
Miss Nepal 2013 Ishani Shrestha will represent Nepal in Miss World 2013 beauty contest while Rozisha Shahi Thakuri will represent Nepal in Miss Earth contest. Similarly, Shritima Shah will represent Nepal in Miss International beauty contest.
The winner Ishani won a cash prize of Rs. 50,000 and the runner ups received cash prizes of Rs.35,000 and Rs. 25,000 respectively.
Miss Nepal 2013 title winners are:
- Ishani Shrestha – Miss Nepal 2013, Miss Catwalk
- Rozisha Shahi Thakuri – Miss Nepal Earth
- Shritima Shah – Miss Nepal International, Miss Photogenic
- Meghana Shrestha – Miss Punctuality
- Riju Shrestha – Miss Beautiful Smile
- Sipora Gurung – Miss Talent
- Asmita Sitaula – Miss Bubly