The first Miss Limbu beauty contest ever held in Nepal, Spark Miss Limbu 2012 was organized in a program held in Kathmandu on Sept 21, 2012.
The title, Miss Limbu 2012 was awarded to Nilima Maden, a Limbu beauty from Taplejung. Being the title holder, Nilima received a check of Rs 50,000 from Spark Hydro Electric Company’s Chairperson Bhanendra Sambahamphe.
The first runner-up of Miss Limbu 2012 was Dr. Alisha Wanem and the second runner up title was awarded to Alina Thalang.
In the event top actor of Nepali movie industry, Rajesh Hamal was also present.
(UPDATE) Other title winners include:
- Miss Friendly – Sapana Thebe
- Miss Discipline – Kristina Sambahangphe
- Miss Punctual – Reshma Sambahangphe
- Miss Best Smile – Susma Yakso
- Miss Best Hair – Alisha Wanem
- Miss Best Skin – Rekha Fago
- Miss Personality – Sushma Tumbapo
- Miss Photogenic – Anita Tumbapo
- Miss Cat Walk -Muskan Nembang
- Best Figure – Bindiya Samsohang
- Best Dress -Muskan Nembang
- Miss Charming- Nilima Maden
- Viewer’s Choice- Muskan Nembang
- Miss Talent – Nisha Pomu/Alina Thalang
- Best Mother Tounge – Jyoti Khapung
- Yuma Cultural Ward – Sumana Lungkhimba
Some highlights of the program (photo credit, YYA):
Incoming search terms:
- nilima maden