As if we didn’t have enough of Miss Teens, one Miss Teen was organized a few days earlier and one more Miss Teen Nepal is going to be organized in February 2, 2013.
In the beauty contest held on December 23, 2012, Keshu Khadka was selected this year’s Republica Miss Teen 2012. The event organized by Kathmandu Jaycees and held at Army Officers Club, Kathmandu. In the event, Monica Sapkota was declared the first runner-up and Ayushma Shrestha was the second runner-up.
Monica Sapkota, Keshu Khadka, and Ayushma Shrestha (Left to Right) (Photo credit -Republica)
Miss Teen in 2012
This year, there was a Miss Teen 2012 event organized by Fashion Plus in September. And recently, one more Miss Teen was announced along with three other beauty contests by Eventplanet Inc. That means, two Miss Teen are done and two more are going to be held in coming months.
With Miss T.E.E.N., organized by Nepalese Council, we will have four Miss Teens in this year! That doesn’t include all other beauty contests which also include teens aged between 11 and 19.
In the past we have a history of having various beauty contests for teens. Some of the contest with teen attached to them (and the ones we wrote about) in the past include:
History of JCI Kathmandu Miss Teen Nepal
(Year, Winner, First runner-up, Second runner-up)
- 2012 Keshu Khadka, Monica Sapkota, Ayushma Shrestha
- 2011 Astha Shrestha, Paridhi Sharma, Shristi Saud
- 2010 Kreety Tamang, Lama Anjali Pradhanang, Alisha Kunwar
- 2009 Shriya Poudel, Monika KC, Evita Tamrakar
- 2008 Anamika Gurung, Sarah Shilpaili, Raisa Banmali
- 2007 Ayusha Karki, Prechhya Adhikari, Anita Silwal
- 2006 Khusbu Oli, Swekshya Adhikary, Samriddhi Rai
- 2005 Priyanka Karki, Shibani Pandey, Sonam Wangmo Sherpa
- 2004 No competition
- 2003 No competition
- 2002 Amanda Manandhar, Gurung Rabina, Shrestha Prerana Shah
Incoming search terms: