In the first edition of the Miss Youth Nepal 2015 beauty contest was held in Rastriya Naachghar, Kathmandu on Wednesday, September 16, 2015. The winners of the contest were selected from a pool of 31 beautiful contestants. The beauty contest was promoted as the first beauty contest without any registration fees to the participants.
Miss Youth Nepal 2015 crown was handed to Deepika KC, a resident of Harisiddhi, Lalitpur. In addition to the top title, Deepika also won the Best Physique title. A BBA student of DVA College, Deepika was crowned with a diamond-laced crown and was gifted with a number of gifts.
Puja Bhetwal, a resident of Bhaisepati, Lalitpur, has won the First Runner Up title in the contest. A student of Little Angels College, Bhetwal also won the Most Confident Award. Puja was also the winner of Baraha Jewelry Queen of 2010.
Prerana Khanal, a resident of Satungal, Kathmandu won the Second Runner Up title. She was also awarded the Most Creative award.
The judges of the contest were ex-minister Badri Neupane, singer Sitaram Pokharel, film producer Pradeep Kumar Uday, journalist Bharat Shakya, actress Nandita KC, actress Sarita Lamichhana, and musician Shantiram Rai.
Other title winners include:
- Bhoomika Rajbanshi – Most Popular Award and Viewers Choice Award
- Merina Rai – Most Talented Award
- Astha Shrestha – Beauty With Purpose Award
- Sabrina Dangol – Socially Responsible Award
- Urina Shrestha – Miss Catwalk Award and Best Hair
- Sushmita Tamang – Facebook Choice Award
- Arpana Dhakal – Most Photogenic Award
- Rojini Amatya – Best Skin Award
- Sima Lama – Most Beautiful Eyes
- Nista Shrestha – Most Disciplined Award
- Kiran Awasti – Social Welfare Ambassador
- Smriti Shrestha – Best Artwork Award
- Nilisha Sigdel – Best Speech Award
- Samira Thapa – Miss Personality Award
- Rusha Kunwar – Best Fitness Award
- Anjana Sunuwar – Most Friendly Award
- Oliva Maharjan – Most Charming Award
- Garima Sharma – Most Beautiful Award
- Nisha Khadka – Miss Congeniality
- Kriti Lama – Miss Fashion Icon
- Aditi Pokharel – Most Intellectual Award
- Shradha Lama – Management Choice Award
- Nikita Bohora – Most Perfect Award
- Ritika KC – Beauty With Responsibility
- Prabina Siwakoti – Most Deserving Award
- Rubi Maharjan – Most Punctual Award
Previously, the contestants had also released a title song. The song written by the manager Janak Khadka and music composed by singer and musician Rewat Rai. The music video features voices of Rewat Rai, Dinesh DC, Bikram limbu, Dhruba Tamang, Devesh Rai, Rupesh Tamrakar, Yuma Rai, Babin Kirati, Sameer Limbu, Boni Dahal and Saru Nepal.