One of the most popular Miss Nepal, Miss Nepal 2002, Malvika Subba is a popular media personality, an actress, social activist & entrepreneur. A graduate of Mass Communication and Journalism degree, Malvika was crowned the Miss Nepal 2002 when she was 21-years-old.
She had been anchoring and producing various television shows and has modelled in various music videos, and acted in movies. Malvika debuted as a film producer of a 2016 release movie ‘How Funny’.
Malvika married Riyaz Shrestha and is going to give birth to their first child in April 2016.
In Miss Nepal 2002 apart from the crown, she had also won Miss Personality, Miss Best Hair and Miss Talent sub-titles. Here are some of the things she had done:
Television show producer and anchor
- MTV EXIT Ambassador for Human Trafficking!
- Youth SpokesPerson for Hunger Free Campaign, 2007
- HIV/AIDS Youth Leader, 2006,2007 and 2008
- Sales and Marketing manager of Shangrila Housing
- Actress in “God Lives in The Himalayas” featured in a short role of a mother (featured in Cannes,Pusan and other Major festivals).
Malvika Subba loves reading books, watching television, movies and travelling. Malvika’s favourite books include – The Harry Potter Series, The Twilight Series, The Kite Runner, A Thousand Splendid Suns, The Fountain Head, The Girl With the Pearl Earrings and books by Paulo Coelho.
Malvika Subba profile
Malvika Subba’s Personal Details
- Name – Malvika Subba
- Date of Birth: July 19, 1981
- Hometown – Banshbari, Kathmandu
- Star Sign: Cancer
- Nick Names: malvi, maley, vika, pinku, mali
- Educational Qualification: Masters in Mass Communication and Journalism
- Interests: Reading, music, television, net surfing.
- Vital Stats: 33-25-37
- Height: 5′ 6″
- Hobbies: Reading books, Music
- My family and friends
- My job
- Corrupt politicians
- Late comers
- Unprofessional people
- A Beauty Queen according to me is…
- One who carries herself with poise, is intelligent, smart and in your face, strong woman.
My favorite Nepali Beauty Queen:
What my title means to me:
Its been 9 years , but I am still addressed as Miss Nepal, no matter what I do. It has given me recognition and respect.
A message to aspiring Beauty Queens:
Be yourself, know the world, be focused about your goals and ambitions.
A message to those who are against the Beauty Pageants:
Nothing has ever stopped the pageants from happening, nothing ever will. Please go do something productive, rather than protesting once every year.
Incoming search terms:
- beeg 2002
- www beeg bindu pariyara nepali 2019 com