Miss International Nepal 2016, Barsha Lekhi, has won the Missiology Public Choice Awards at the Miss International 2016 beauty contest held in Tokyo Japan on October 27, 2016. Barsha was one of the representatives of 69 contestants, who were representing their countries.
What is Miss International ?
Miss International is one of the top 4 beauty contests in the world comprising of the Miss World, Miss Universe and the Miss Earth beauty contests. The Tokyo-based international beauty pageant was held for the first time in 1960 in Long Beach, California, USA. The contestants in the beauty contest are expected to serve as “Ambassadors of Peace and Beauty”, demonstrating tenderness, benevolence, friendship, beauty, intelligence, ability to take action, and, most importantly, a great international sensibility. According to the official document, the ultimate goal of the Miss International beauty pageant is to promote world peace, goodwill, and understanding.
The winner of this year’s Miss International are
- Miss Philippines, Kylie Verzosa (Miss International 2016)
- Miss Australia, Alexandra Britton (First runner up)
- Miss Indonesia, Felicia Hwang (Second runner up)
- Miss Nicaragua – Brianny Chamorro (Third runner up)
- Miss USA – Kaityrana Leinbach (Fourth runner up)
Also read (manually added):
Barsha Lekhi Swimsuit photo at Miss International 2016:
Incoming search terms:
- tirsana budhathoki in bikini
- mis nepal bikini
- swimsuit miss nepal international