The winner of the second edition of Miss Teen College is Anuska Thapa. In the contest finale held on January 21 in Kathmandu, the title winners were crowned and awarded. 17-years-old Riju Joshi was awarded the first runner up title and 19-years-old Priya Shrestha was awarded the second runner up title in the event.
In addition to Miss Teen College title, 16-years-old Anuska has also won the Best Dress title. Anushka was awarded a scooter and other gift hampers. The runner-ups was awarded Air Hostess training scholarships and gift hampers.
The title winners include:
- Miss Teen College / Best Dress – Anuska Thapa
- Miss Teen College First Runner Up – Riju Joshi
- Miss Teen College Second Runner Up – Priya Shrestha
- Facebook Multimedia – Nikita Shreshta
- Beautiful Eyes – Sujana Ranabhat
- Miss Popular – Smarika Thapa
- Miss Discipline – Sunu Tamang
- Miss Friendship – Tshiring Dolma Pakhrin
- Best Walk – Sunita Shrestha
- Miss Smile – Nisha Acharya
- Miss Photogenic – Anjila Rana
- Miss Personality – sushma Bista
The contest was held for the personality development and talent show for the teens in college. The choreographer of the show was Rojin Shakya.