The participants of Miss Nepal 2013 beauty contest visited a well known NGO working against human trafficking and women rights, Maiti Nepal, on February 15, 2013.
The 18 participants of the final of Miss Nepal 2013 were inspired by the work done by Maiti Nepal and they also talked with the women and children taking refuge in the organization.
Incoming search terms:
UPDATE – Profiles of each of the contestants are added at the end of this post.
The 15 beauties selected for the final of Miss Purwanchal 2013 are currently in training for the preparation of the final. The auditions to select these beauties were held in Damak, Birtamod, Biratnagar, Itahari and Dharan. The organizers Height Event and Silver Entertainment claim that the beauty contest is the biggest beauty contest of Eastern Nepal.
The participants of this year’s Miss Purwanchal are:
- Dharan: 3 participants from Dharan – Shristi Rai, Neha Bajaj, Alisa Shrestha
- Biratnagar: 6 participants from Biratnagar – Sakura Khanal, Prerana Khadka, Prasansa Prasai, Manisha Siwakoti, Priyanka Ghimire, and Mandipa Rai
- Damak: 3 participants from Damak – Pratigya Rai, Barsha Rai and Shradha Dhakal
- Itahari: 1 participant from Itahari – Salu Thapa
- Biratchowk: 1 participant from Biratchowk – Ishika Thapa
- Dhankuta: 1 participant from Dhankuta – Puspa Adhikari